Friday 15 May 2015

#TouchPalBI : An Exclusive App

This time I'm up here with an another awesome app review, basically i do review apps but this is the best among them, how many of had use the swift keyboard on ios, many of you had used it nut this one is far better than others, believe me its the best among others,


TouchPal Emoji Keyboard is a free Emoji Keyboard for Android phone that helps you to fast input over 1000 emoji, emoticons, smiley and text face conveniently everywhere such as Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, and Line.
Check out the Google Play page, Find it, Use it , explore it, this review is not biased not at all even, I'm a blogger and from my point it is awesome as hell, it likes drive me crazy when i used this keyboard for the very first time.

                                       "Visit This Awesome App"
Some Crazy Comments i found on the Google Page for this emoji keyboard:-

“LOVE IT!! I can text really fast but still I recommend this for the people that are not good at texting! or Spelling! JUST TRY IT!!!!”

“TouchPal is great! With the auto prediction, it saves me from alot of typing. I like new so if y'all could come up with something else awesome and free of course!”

3 comments: